Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Heidi, Erika, Eugenia

Some great examples of utilizing social tools for GDL include creating a Facebook group for alumni to engage iin communities of practice. I will implement this for my leadership program. Also using video for a specific group such as CUstomer Serive on a specific topic.

For PDL there is a focus on individual learning through YouTube anytime from anyplace.

A key takeaway with FSL: I will supplement our orientation program by creating a blog where new hires can post one piece of information they believe would be useful to others.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate that you included adding video - I don't want to forget that portion of what we learned today.
    PDL allows not only Youtube, but even FB allows you to offer classes. I see this quite often with photography. Both tools are great.

    ReplyDelete